29 October 2009

I CAN'T HELP IT ...

... IT'S HYSTERICAL!!!

Now, I know that I have confessed that I read Dooce.com if you feel someone funny and rather irreverent to my faith needs to be 'confessed' but I just logged on and she has / had decided after giving natural childbirth to their second child, that she would rather not do it again, so now it is time for her husband to keep his end of the bargain. The link to it and only it (won't get any other naughty pieces - kidding she is rather tame) is: Forever a Family of Four. And this is why I love to read her - she writes so well, and you know, she only gets one chance to write up her husbands vasectomy ... and made me laugh out loud - and that is saying something ... today. OK, and upon reading it again - I am very accusomed to European TV and we are talking about a VASECTOMY so call and yell at me if you get offended!

She then pastes this little bit in - which I find incredibly funny and not at all like Gary I might add:




I think I have a 'man cold' ... I WANT A BELL!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is HILARIOUS. And I don't know why that woman didn't hit all three of those fools with the bell.

Poor little bunny. Sounds kinda dirty.