23 October 2009

Turning the day around ...


Had a good 'rest of the day'. Spent most of my 'new found' time re-coding my website of nothing to become my website of photography while listening to the Wicked album. I have put on some slide shows and it will be fun to add more as I go through my photos. Nothing like writing some code that turns your website around!

Then, remembered a photo my Dad sent me - he saw it and thought I could do something like it:


And, soon - I will probably completely copy it, just with my own flowers! But right now - my head is in Australia ... so:


So, all my DVDs are still in their shrink wrapped containers ... who knows when I am going to get the time to watch TV? Too busy playing!

5 comments:

Shel said...

Lori, you are just amazingly awesome! Love it!

Kristie said...

Ditto to Shelley! I am totally amazed. Seriously when are you going to start giving lessons??

Vicki said...

I love it!

Laura said...

Love it! What a great way to showcase pictures.

Jennifer said...

That is fantastic. You are going to be very pop-pop-popular with your photo website my friend.