09 October 2009

Saturday Sunrise

I know, I know - y'all are saying "there is that damn bridge again ..." but the SUN RISES THAT WAY! What can I say - I am a sucker for a good sunrise.







AIRPORT CHAOS:


I mentioned that next Friday we are flying to Sydney for the Weekend - aptly enough to watch 'Wicked' (skipping church ... get it? Never mind). Gary found out that he has meetings in Melbourne and Sydney on Monday and Tuesday of that following week - the Monday I fly out. So - we fly to Sydney on Friday, fly home on Sunday. Gary gallantly gets me home (since, you know I don't know how to find my way here - kidding it works better - and he is really being a gentleman), turns around on THAT VERY DAY and goes back to the airport and flies to Melbourne. I then sleep luxuriously the ENTIRE NIGHT in his bed (what a perk, eh?) get up Monday and head to the airport locking up his apartment tight and fly home. Monday Gary flies to Sydney and back to our previous stomping grounds, then flies home Tuesday. Man - the Hurst's will be contributing mucho to the taxi service and the Brisbane International Airport next weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It sounds like just another manic Monday.
I bet you wish it was Sunday
since that's going to be your fun day.
Your "I don't have to run day".
But instead it's just another manic Monday.

:)

Cherri said...

Sarah must be a serious radio listener! You need a planner just to keep up with the two of you!

I wish I was going to Wicked - heard it is wonderful, and read the books too. Fun story.

Lori Hurst said...

Cherri - yes, Sarah is impossible to keep up with - even at 81/2 months preggers. I believe I have given up!