04 October 2009

Pink


Sunday's theme seems to be 'colour'. You probably read in order so this will be the first one (unless I come up with another color I want to blog about).

Gary grabbed some flowers for me as is becoming the tradition every time I come. The last two times they have been Asian Lilies and have not opened so we got to watch each pod burst into a beautiful flower. The lilies were looking peaked so he went with roses. We used to joke that I had stayed too long if the lilies died before it was time for me to go.

I am sure my roses will not make the 3 weeks I am here (well, now just over 2 ... how sad) so I will take photos of them in their prime and not harass you with each new opening like I did the lilies.

So ... Pink:



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Purple and pink! My Haley would be in heaven. What a beautiful country. It's fun to see it through your eyes.

Sarah said...

Gary's a stud.