14 October 2009

While Brisbane Sleeps ...


“I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.”


―Rosalia de Castro


CAN'T SLEEP ....This is the daily 'Real Simple Daily Thought' - I liked it. Although I do know where that trail up their leads - my old home in Norway. Miss it. But new adventures are afoot so can't complain, now, can I?

Most everyone I know is starting the day that I just ended - It was a good day! I'm sure you will enjoy it!The closer I get to my departure date - the longer my nights are awake - cramming a few more hours into my days, I guess.

Off to surf, play, read a book, spy on other insomniacs, listen to music (headphones of course), and play with old photos (something I have been doing a lot lately - stirring up fond memories and enabling me to see how far I have come with Photoshop), all in stealth silence - Gary is fast asleep and I plan on it staying that way

...Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Court said...

I'm looking forward to liking this day as well. Good night from all of us having a Good morning!

Sarah said...

#1 You lied. I did not like my Wednesday.

#2 I loved that quote at the start of your post. I think I'm going to stick it on my refrigerator as a reminder.