13 October 2009

Total Crapshoot

Gary was headed out to teach Institute this evening and said something about not seeing my lilies on my blog - or as he put it: "fourteen photos of your lilies on your blog". So since I had some time on my hands, while he was gone, I played.

I turned this photo:


Into this:




I turned this photo:



Into this:





The first one I like. Had to do some complicated things with it and I thought that it turned out fine. The second - total crap. I don't know how it happens - one minute you are creating something and the next minute you look at it and it looks like someone vomited all over your photoshop screen. Go figure.

Too lazy to try again - Gary will be home in a half hour and we will be watching a movie - so I decided to post the crap.

Y'all don't have to look ....


And just for Gary - I didn't quite get 14 photos of my lilies ... 4 will have to do ....

No comments: