21 January 2009

Soon, All Will Be Right With the World ...

For me, for approximately 10 days, then I go a wee bit nuts again for a couple more weeks. What can I say, I am more stable when the saner half of this duo comes home after work. He left Australia at 8:00pm this evening (a day early!) and won't show up at home until about 5:00pm tomorrow - thus the reason I personally think it would suck to travel to and from Australia frequently.

OK, cute furrry animals, but I will just enjoy the photos.

4 comments:

Shel said...

It's not just photos you're gonna get to enjoy.. he might be bringin' back that 'real' toad head key chain, too, don't forget! Gosh, he might even throw in a surpise find, ikes! Glad to hear he's headin' home :)

Carol Beck said...

Shelley, I know you read my blog and I don't mind a bit, but I'd like to be able to read yours! Could you please send me an invitation?

Lori Hurst said...

Yes! I am counting on a toads head key chain!! Where else would you be able to find such a treasure? I so hope I am not dissapointed!

Laura said...

Carol, Shelley doesn't have a blog. Give her a hard time - we all do!

Lori, I am anxiously awaiting your Australian gift show and tell!