28 January 2009

Six (More) Things About Me

Like you want to hear more .... but I said I would do it (and I am sure I hadn't come across as weird enough):

1) I've never watched a reality TV show.

2) In honor of Jens 'kissed over 50 guys': number of guys I have kissed is in the single digits (and yes I dated ... a lot - just didn't kiss!)

3) Will put an item on my 'To Do' list that I have already done just so I can put a check by it.

4) Spent a summer filming a series of Seminary Filmstrips for our Church Educational System. After those in SLC reviewed it - I was the only one that had to re-shoot: I was wearing a capped sleeve shirt - and that was too risqué. (Wore a long sleeved turtleneck for the do over ... just in case ...)

5) Took a vow in college to never play a video / computer game (so far, so good).

6) Have a DVD / Blu-Ray collection (OK, this is a joint venture with Ryan and Gary) of about 600 (not counting series or childrens DVDs). I (this part is all me) have them alphabetized by title in drawers and have an Excel spreadsheet listing all of them with fields for cast, plot and IMDB rating that I have yet to fill in.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I giggled a lot at #3. I thought of another one for me: I hate to touch chalk.

And I LOVE #6! It is something to which I aspire!

Liz said...

Never watched a reality t.v. show??? How do you live?

Laura said...

So how do we get hold of one of those Seminary filmstrips? I'm thinking it would be fun to have a party and watch that!

Lori Hurst said...

They are in my attic (we were each given a set). The trick would be getting a filmstrip projector thingy! (And after 25 years .... seriously lame!)

Court said...

Lori--your number 6 rocks. That makes me think you are even MORE awesome.

Lori Hurst said...

My number 6 makes me one of those scary people that one tries to avoid! BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

Court said...

Question: Were you in that awesome church video with the ice cream shop called "Ripple's" in it? That's a fave.

Lori Hurst said...

Court: Nope. Think older - filmstrips. Man - I can't act! You would have to sort of know how to act for video - with filmstrips you just have to, well ... not look nuts. I am sure you have not seen the series. It went along with the year the Old Testament was being taught. It's main character (not me) is a girl who gets in a car accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. There were about 14 - 15 filmstrips in all - and I am very sure they are still totally lame!