04 January 2009

Lego Town

Gary was busy over the holidays. After he finished his wood project, he still had days of vacation - so he got our new TV room looking nice then spent hours and hours watching movies and assembling the rest of last years lego building and all of this years. It was very nice of him, he didn't really want to do it, but I wanted to see them done.

It is an adorable little block. Very 'Europeanish'. It reminds me of houses we saw at LegoLand in Denmark. It is a lovely addition to my toy collection in the TV room:



Lego Town:


5 comments:

Laura said...

Those are the cutest Legos I have ever seen! Did you have to order them from somewhere, or do you just buy them at Toys R Us?

Lori Hurst said...

Seriously - do you think I would go to a store? Lego.com! There are only the three (Gary is very thankful - they are all hooked together) and take some serious time. There is a book of instructions for each of the 3 floors. I would never have the patience.

What is adorable is that they are furnished! You can take the tops of and see grandfather clocks, janitors sweeping, etc.

My kind of thing - tiny houses!

Jennifer said...

What is it about Legos? They are so wonderful! I am dying to go to Legoland in a huge way.

Marci said...

Love the Lego town- Jodi relayed to me a while ago that she glues them so they don't fall apart. Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. Not sure where the days go. Legos remind me of Scotty as Marci and I brought him a Lego helicopter last year when we visited and I could not put it together so Jake Jensen and Tray helped me out. Never was good at spacial relation type stuff. Thinking of you Patti

Cherri said...

Very cute - Gary must be really bored! I would have to do as Jodi does and glue them, because I have a dynamo in the form of Braxton that hasn't met a toy he can't find a way to reach. He is very agile for a two-year-old and loves to "crash" anything he can get in his hands. If not torn apart, it might be flung randomly. Then as it nears light speed in the direction of your face, he will yell "catch"! Very cute, but very very busy.