18 January 2009

Gary Might Be Having a Bit More Fun Than Me

Well, not any more ... it is his Monday morning now and he is back at work, but his weekend was fun. Even went to an animal sanctuary. He went to church too, but didn't grace me with any photos of the church or temple he walked past on the way to church. He sent me photos from his phone (just to make me jealous, I am sure) but if his cell phone can take these lovely photos, I can't wait to see what his real camera is bringing home.




And, for all you tired of my lunatic ravings ... he might be home one day earlier - one less day of rants! (Until it starts all over again a week later when he is gone again for two weeks).

2 comments:

Cherri said...

Those were pretty awesome cell phone pictures! I'm sorry to say they are probably better than those I can take with my regular camera. I wish I were there . . .

Laura said...

I want to go to Australia and see all of those cool animals! Lucky Gary.