12 January 2009

"Not a Happy Camper"

His words not mine ....

I am not feeling as sorry for myself anymore. Just got a call from Gary. The limo picked him up at 4:30 yesterday, and he is at the airport in Brisbane, Australia - do the math - 24 hours - ick. And his bag didn't make it. He is headed to the office right now, in clothes he tried to sleep in (it is summer vacation over there and he said a ton of families with screaming babies were coming home from visiting the States) and then off to buy something to wear tomorrow.

I will put away Christmas any day over that. I might even go grocery shopping ... and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Shel said...

Poor guy, that is never fun! Hopefully they find his bag ASAP and get it to him...

Happy shopping to you!

Cherri said...

I'm feeling sorry for him - kind of! I am sitting in Iceburg Idaho and freezing right now, so summer sounds good no matter the hastle.