21 January 2009

Laura's Tag

() gone on a blind date
() skipped school (lame, I know. What can I say? I loved school)
(X) been to Canada
(X) been to Mexico
(X) been to Florida
(X) been on a plane
(X) been lost
(X) been on the opposite side of the country
(X) gone to Washington, DC
(X) swam in the ocean
() cried yourself to sleep (I have trouble falling asleep… cried all night, but never fallen asleep mid sob)
(X) played cops and robbers
() recently colored with crayons
() sang karaoke
(X) paid for a meal with coins only
(X) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) made prank phone calls
(X) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) danced in the rain
(X) written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) blown bubbles
(X) gone ice - skating
(X) been skinny-dipping outdoors
(X) gone to the movies alone

6 comments:

Liz said...

All but five? Impressive! If you could have just skipped school one measly day you'd be tied with Laura!

Laura said...

All of you skinny dipping people! I was much too much of a scaredy-cat to ever do that!

Lori Hurst said...

Lake Powell is a VERY large lake...

Jennifer said...

Skinny-dipping. Yeah, I'm surprised by the number of yeses in the crowd.

Court said...

All I know is we gotta get this girl singin' some karaoke!!! Who's with me???

Cherri said...

Okay, take off the "been in Canada" and add "colored with crayons recently" and "sung karoake" and that would be my entries. Singing Karoake was my ultimate low - I did it on a cruise ship with my family, and luckily no one else I knew was on the ship. It was BAAAAAD!