13 January 2009

Played the "Lori Needs" Game

Game: Google ‘lori needs’ and write down what you come up with. (Stolen from Carol and Laura)

Lori needs – “I typed in Lori needs into google and came out with some assorted statements about things I need. This kind of reminds me of a magic 8 ball via google.” (Apparently I am not the first to do this (skipped all the rest of these))

Lori needs - to vent. (Oh my goodness yes – wait until Gary has been gone for 10 days and get back with me.)

Lori needs – help. (This goes without saying and I had to skip a ton of these also or that is all I would have. Apparently Lori’s are very needy.)

Lori needs – magic. (Hell yeah. This would solve a lot of those "Lori needs help" issues.)

Lori needs – friends. (I wouldn’t know what to do with them. I am a horrible friend.)

Lori needs – a gelato machine. (Man, if it would make the lemon gelato I had in Rome – I’m in.)

Lori needs – to let herself off the hook. (I wouldn’t even know how. I have taken self deprecation to an art form.)

Lori needs – surgery. (….OK….)

Lori needs – to live. (Maybe that goes with the surgery thing. Or maybe I am not doing enough living. Roll of the dice there.)

Lori needs – a liver transplant. (Well, there you go … the surgery. I don’t think that the diet cokes are rotting my liver, but you never know.)

And I am cheating – an 11th bonus one since it is hysterical:
Lori needs – to wonder what she’s done to make the residents of her very own town hate her. (Hmmmm. I am not very likeable, but a whole town hating me? Not sure
there.)

No comments: