16 January 2009

Carol's 5 Tag

I'm It. (I think I figured out the 'tag' word - thought it was like a 'tag' in HTML which seemed to have nothing in common with a blogger - this is how dumb I can be, I had to go back in my memory a wee more years to remember TAG tag - yes, I can be this dumb...)

1) 5 things in your purse:

OK, I am being difficult right off the block ... I know this comes a complete shock to everyone. The thing is I have a wonderful backpack purse that I load when I need it. Right now it is empty of all the regular accoutrement's I put in it:

So ... this is it ... just the crap you don't care about. Man ...


I guess take your pick:
1) Kleenex
2) barrettes
3) comb
4) elastic
5) lip gloss

Pathetic ....


2) 5 things in your work room:

See, here we go again. Right now my work room is "The Junk Room so Alma Can Clean the Rest of the House" room. I would take a photo, but Linda Randall saw it Monday and about had a heart attack said 'it so wasn't me' (when it is so exactly like me) and I would hate to put anyone in mortal danger so I will pick out random items and not show you the room itself:

1) Jessie's computer
2) Christmas wrapping paper that belongs in a wrapping paper case under Jessie's old bed that I am too lazy to put away
3) Every 'blank-in' thing from that stupid old entertainment center we got rid of. Boxes and boxes of old VCR's. There was more crap in there than could actually fit - I think Gary just filled boxes with random crap from all over the house, just to dick with me - there's like 8 boxes...

4) My embroidery machine - very lonely because Lori cannot get through the junk to use it.
5) "The Claw" a great present from Bonne that my boys won't play with because they have forgotten how to have fun (a mini claw that you steer to pick up candy and drop down a chute - feel free to come get it if YOUR kids will play with it)


3) 5 things you always wanted to do:
1) Go on a cruise to the Mediterranean - alone (go figure) and take tons of photos at all the stops
2) Go back to school and get my masters degree
3) Go back to school and get another bachelors degree
4) Go back to school and just goof off taking what ever the hell I wanted to
5) Go to a school of photography to learn how to take decent photos

4) 5 things you are into:
1) Learning XHTML code
2) Learning Java script
3) Designing and building various websites
4) Reading books on all three subjects above
5) Slacking in front of our new TV and surround system watching Blue-Ray shows with great music in them / and Planet Earth.
5) 5 bloggers you want to tag:

OK, here's the thing and I know y'all will be stunned by this, but I really don't have any friends and Carol, I think just tagged everyone in our little blog land oh, except for :
1) Alisha
2) Kimberly (but I don't think she reads my blog) I read her's in silent stealth - loved the dream where she runs over a very small human (a child) I know I shouldn't love the story but she writes it so funny. And the dream where her bed is covered with straw (I think she is a princess and does not know it ....)
that's it folks

5 comments:

Liz said...

I loved all of this good insight into your head! It is a much smarter head than the one I lug around.

Laura said...

Kimberly does read your blog, Lori. And she loves it! It's one of her favorites.

kimberly said...

Hi! I read your blog in a very stealthy fashion. I just never comment because I didn't know if you'd think that was weird. But now that I know you sneakly read mine, I'll actually comment! More comments for you!

I blame both of those weird (and disturbing) dreams on reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. That cursed book! It influenced my subconscious.

Lori Hurst said...

Kimberly, I forgot to add that I don't even know how to leave comments on your site, but so wanted to let you know: I WANT A BEDAZZLER NOW TOO!!! You are an evil influence! Kidding.

kimberly said...

I AM SO BUYING ONE. A Bedazzler. I'll be the envy of all the cool kids. (And all the kids who just wish they were as cool as me.)

If you ever have a burning desire to leave a comment, it's pretty easy. Just click "speak" underneath the entry and it should bring you to a comment page. You can leave the comment anonymously, since you don't have an lj account. Random people do that (including my mom) and it's no big deal.