22 July 2009

What do you do when you have slept all day?

Play with PhotoShop while Gary sleeps, of course!

I am a bit psycho about my data, and keep it backed up many places, but actually brought two 500GB drives with me (they are adorable - the size is a bit longer and a bit thinner than a pack of playing cards). One is almost completely filled - it contains all my photos and my ever burgeoning compilation of graphics - thus - I can PhotoShop my brains out!

I have not even had the time to crack the book or even play with my new version of PhotoShop. It might have to be something that waits until I get home.

My Thermostat:


I read a Real Simple Daily Quote yesterday ... and didn't even realize it fit perfectly for my day ... until I looked up 'verdure' in dictionary.com!


OK, I said I would keep it short Wednesday - but since it is Thursday here - I believe I can get away with a second post on that technicality ...

3 comments:

Shel said...

Lori, I love love love what you do... you are so very talented! It is motivating to me to look at all that you do.. I just want to jump in and be able to do it! I even took my Photoshop Elements 7 book to the dentist while the kids were in getting their cleanings and tried to soak in some of it... Great looking pages!

Lori Hurst said...

Shelley,

You are WAY too sweet! Thanks for the kind words - I feel like all my stuff is crap - so it makes my day (or night for me right now) to read your comment.

Come over some time (my house, or ... well, buy a ticket!) and we can play photoshop - I would love to learn how to make scrapbook pages that look good!

Court said...

Lori--I loved this post. Happy dance! I'm glad you had a moment to feel loved and blessed. We miss you!