23 July 2009

Thursday's Adventures

Might just break your computer with the following slide show ... not really but there are 60 photos in it! Couldn't decide what to leave out, so I pretty much left most everything in.




I took the City Cat across the river (both Gary and I are unsure what the river is named ...) to a place called South Bank - most likely because it is, well the south ... bank ...

It is famous for a man made beach - I believe somewhere reading that it was the largest - I don't know - in Australia, in the World, I will Wiki it and see if I can be a little more accurate. Anyway, it was under construction so I didn't get a chance to get any good photographs of it.

Have plenty of the arbor that runs forever - covered in flowers.

Another great day in the land down under ...

5 comments:

Shel said...

Oh my, that arbor is too cool!! I love how original the shape is! Everything just looks so crisp and beautiful. It makes me wish I could just jump on a plane and come hang out with ya'!

Kacie said...

Sounds like you are having fun and going on lots of adventures! I am trying to convince my family to go to Australia you know to visit and invite me to come along!

Lori Hurst said...

Come on over! Sadly, Gary is not going to be here for very long ...

Val and Marceil said...

The red flowers blossoms look like Bouganvilla. We have some in our side yard.

Lori Hurst said...

It is Bouganvilla! I read it in Wikipedia trying to find out if South Beach was the largest man made beach in the world (I swear I read it somewhere) and it says that the arbors are covered in Bouganvilla - more bouganvilla in one place than I have probably seen in my whole life!