23 July 2009

Great Minds

A little test ...

My dad sent me this and I have seen it before, but since Gary had not - I thought I would post it.

Only great minds can read this!

This is weird, but interesting!


If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Thguhot I wloud try it for mlyesf! Let me konw if you hvae a gaert mnid...

Gary made me laugh ... said when he saw it - the words looked perfectly fine to him! (He is a horrible speller)

7 comments:

Alisha said...

YESSSSSS! I have a great mind!!!!

Kristie said...

Wow - I could totally read it and I am normally totally nitpicky about spelling. Guess my husband is right that spelling doesn't matter.

Liz said...

I'm not as sutipd as I thugoht!

Lori Hurst said...

Oh my gosh!! Spelling SO DOES count! I hate misspelled words - but this is interesting ...

Laura said...

I could read it!

Shel said...

Cool beans! Thanks for making me feel like I've got a great mind... I usually stress about my spelling.

Jennifer said...

Then why is it that I always fail miserably at those unscramble games in the paper?

OH! - the key is the first and last letters. Perhaps I'm not so great a mind afterall.