27 July 2009

Well, Glad Monday is Over ...

Spent the ENTIRE day laying in bed and puking up regular coke (my diet for the last two days).

It is now almost noon Tuesday and I have severe cabin fever as it is one BEAUTIFUL day outside all these windows surrounding me! I have vowed to head out to take pictures of 4 churches (conveniently all in a row ...) a ways a way and I am waiting for my blasted little camera (OK, Gary's little camera - I couldn't bring any of my photography equipment with me since I was bringing over Gary's projector and he told me they were mine for the time I was here ... trying to figure out how to sneak his Nikon Cool Pix home without him noticing...) so Gary's camera to charge ...

Things have been really fun - just the past two days have not been so great. A bunch of people at Gary's work are out so either Gary brought this home to me (he had it, but it only affected him a tiny bit) or I got Gary's entire office sick! Hope it was the first one ...

Well, I am going to give up on the camera and take it as is. Will, of course, post some pictures later today - my Tuesday afternoon and your Monday night ... still trying to get used to that (so is my son who called me at 4:00am forgetting the time change ... fun, fun, fun).

Off to adventure!!!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Looking forward to the pictures and hoping you can add more than coke to your diet today :)

Jennifer said...

Here I am catching up after a week out of town, and I wish puking really had been one of your Saturday Seven. I have NEVER puked Coke, so I feel as if it has let you down.