29 July 2009

I'm Dangerous ...

Decided to see what it would take in Photoshop 7 to stitch together a few photos for a panoramic shot. Had to scour the help files - having distinctly remembering it being called 'stitching' in Photoshop 4. To my complete an utter amazement ... I don't have to do anything. I take 5 photos along the same plane (horizontally), overlapping a bit and pull them into Photoshop 7 under New / Panorama and it recognizes the similarities and creates the panorama all by itself!

HOW COOL IS THAT?

Now I feel the necessity to have panorama's of EVERYTHING (more to follow ...)

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow - I know I have said this before, but, seriously, you have got to share your knowledge and talent with the rest of us and teach us how to do all the cool stuff you do. You amaze me!

Shel said...

Wayyyy cool! Luvin' it!

Lori Hurst said...

Kristie - call me when I am home - would love to play Photoshop with anyone!

Cherri said...

Okay, so make a trip to Idaho and play with me!

Lori Hurst said...

Cherri -

We will be there in September!

You might be a bit busy though ...