31 July 2009

Botanical Gardens


Friday ...

... my last 'goof off day'.

I was laying in bed reading a book and decided that the book was good enough, that I could just lay there all day and read. About 1/2 hour later, I was out of bed - decided I couldn't just read a book on my last day of 'alone adventuring' ...

Had one more place to go - the Botanical Gardens. It is right on the river walk, why had I not been previous? It is like 2kms down the river walk and huge! I have being lazy - expanding my 'zone of fun' a little more each day.

Laced up my walking shoes and off I went. Halfway there, I realized why I was going - and it really was not to take photos of the plants, or just enjoy the rain forest, giant trees, Gods beauty everywhere you looked, it was not just to get a walk in ... as healthy as that may be, it wasn't to get out of the apartment and smell the fresh, fishy, flowered, Brisbane city air ...

Why did I really head out today?




... tell ya in another post!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Okay - that was just wrong! You can't leave us hangin' like that. Beautiful pictures though.

Kacie said...

Those are so pretty! What a fun place to go! I love flowers!

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

That next post better come pretty quickly!

Jennifer said...

What book?