18 July 2009

Saturday Adventures

Went on a day trip on Saturday (this is now our Sunday morning). Headed to the 'Glass House' Mountains. A guy there said they looked like the 'glass furnaces in his hometown' (for making glass) - so probably the correct explanation for the name. These cute signs are everywhere - have yet to run over a kangaroo ...


Glass House Mountains

Glass House Mountains
We then headed to the beach at Alexandra Headland. The waves were pretty big, but being it is winter here, we stayed out of the water!


Gary getting comfortable before studying for his institute class for 2 hours while I layed in the recliner and slept.
The obligatory 'foot shot'
Flowers were everywhere in this beach town
We then headed to Noosa Head and watced the sun set.

A nice shot of the sun already down:
On the way home, we passed a lake with glass:
It was a nice day, but long and I opted to watch 1/2 hour of movie with Gary then go to bed than pick out photos and make my blog.
I now have 5 minutes before I leave for church, so any misspellings is purely from the fact that I dumped this blog out in 5 minutes flat!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that water.

Court said...

The "toe shot"! I've been scanning all your Australia photos to see if we'd be privy to your next foot adventure!