03 July 2009

My Apologies to Jen ...

So, I can't sleep last night and I decide to mosey on over to my web site that I have totally forgotten about and done nothing with for months. After sighing and realizing that having Ryan's apartment photos on as a slide show for Gary to see while living in Australia was rather dated, as was the snowflake maker, I remembered that I had a mail account over there and thought: "It has been at least two months since I checked it" and promptly tried to get on. Had to think about the password for a while, got it wrong twice then got on and to my horror found the mysterious photo Jen had been talking about in my comments.

She was kind enough to give me permission to play with her image and make 'her' out of the words: 'Coca-Cola', 'Milky Way' and 'You are what you eat' (she further added 'Welcome' and 'Not Obligated' I think as a joke, but I threw them in for fun anyway). I thought she never sent the photo since this is not my primary e-mail address (but, yes - I should be checking it).

So without further ado:

Beautiful Jen:


In words:

Or for the 'non-self-portrait' pose:


Sorry it is over a month late (they are in your inbox)!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

HURRAY! THANK YOU FOREVER. I dragged Andy away from Michael Jackson videos on uTube to see them. They are wonderful. You amaze me. Now my outside matches my inside!

Court said...

Jen--you look beautiful made out of words!! Especially candy words!