17 June 2009

So Gary Calls Today ...

I had not mentioned my computer purchase to Gary - realized he would find out about it eventually and since he had to reset his (my old) computer to factory settings over the weekend, then blindly install drivers he forgot to take with him from the States - he didn't seem all that receptive for computer news of any sort!

My mom asked me what I was going to tell him when he did call ... and I knew he would call and at least mention it! I told her I was going to say one word to him and that would be enough:

Routers

So he called ... and it worked like a charm! He stopped counting and started laughing at the number of routers he has - a woodworking tool - when he got to five then got all squirrely about the rest saying that rest really didn't count! But 5 or 50 - he still has me beat!

Just sayin .... we've all got our hobbies!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love it! Unfortunately, the only thing Jared spends money on is convenient store snacks (literally!) and they just never come close to what I spend on shoes! Well, with some of my thrift store finds we sometimes tie!

kimberly said...

I wish I could indulge all my hobbies. Well, I guess looking at my shoe collection, you would assume I do. Oops?