21 June 2009

My Dad

It's sort of nice that Gary is in Australia and my Dad is in Arizona - could celebrate their Father's Day on separate days!

Unfortunately, yesterday was my Dads birthday and I totally spaced it out - thinking it was today. So I called him up and wished him a Happy Belated Birthday and we said our goodbyes. I had planned on making him an electronic Fathers Day 'card' here on my blog and as I started, thought "Whoops!" - hit redial and wished him a Happy Fathers Day!

I will keep it brief since I pretty much described both my parents in my "Thank You Mom and Dad" post.
Happy Fathers Day and Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Here is where your photoshop skills truly shine. That, what - card?, I'm calling it card - that card is so sweet and thoughtful. Hurray for dads!

Val and Marceil said...

You couldn't have purchased a card that means as much as the one you created for your blog. Thanks. And long live the Vikings!

Dad