10 June 2009

Facebook Tag (and you're it) ...

My brother in law just posted his answers to this poll on Facebook and thought it looked fun ...

I posted on my blog because I want to tag everyone who reads my blog - I am very curious about some of the answers y'all might give to some of the more interesting questions! You are supposed to only say yes or no - no explanation unless someone asks in a comment - but I cheated on two ... because I couldn't help myself.

(Sorry some of the questions are similar to another tag we have done, but I really don't care!)

Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? – No (OK, maybe my brother or sister)
Addendum: Above is an emphatic 'Yes' - forgot Ryan was one of my facebook friends!
Been arrested? --- No
Been in a fight? --- No
Fallen fast for someone? -- No
Regretted a relationship? --- No
Been in a tornado? -- Yes
Stayed in bed all day? --- Yes
Kissed someone you didn't like? --- No (BEEN kissed by someone I didn't like, does that count?)
Slept in until 5 PM? --- No
Fallen asleep at work/school? --- No
Held a snake? --- Yes
Ran a red light? --- Yes
Been suspended from school? --- No
Experienced love at first sight? --- No
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? --- Yes
Been fired from a job? --- No
Fired somebody? --- No
Sang karaoke? --- No
Pointed a gun at someone? --- No
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? --- Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? --- Yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? --- Yes
Kissed in the rain? --- Yes
Swam in the ocean? --- Yes
Been to a concert? --- Yes
Laughed till you cried? --- Yes
Kissed on the first date? --- No
Had a close brush with death (your own) --- Yes
Played spin-the-bottle? --- Yes
Sang in the shower? --- No
Smoked a cigar? --- No
Sat on a rooftop? --- Yes
Smuggled something into another country? --- Yes
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? --- Yes
Broken a bone? --- Yes
Skipped school? --- No
Got a speeding ticket? --- Yes
Eaten a bug? --- Yes
Sleepwalked? --- Yes
Walked a moonlit beach? --- Yes
Rode a motorcycle? --- Yes
Dumped someone? --- Yes
Seen a baby born? --- Yes
Lied to avoid a ticket? --- No
Ridden in a helicopter? --- Yes
Shaved your head? --- No
Played a prank on someone? --- Yes
Hit a home run? --- No
Felt like killing someone? --- No
Cross-dressed? --- No
Been falling-down drunk? --- No
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? --- Yes
Eaten snake? --- No
Marched/Protested? --- Yes
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? --- No
Puked on an amusement ride? --- No
Seriously and intentionally boycotted something? --- Yes
Been in a band? --- No
Knitted or crocheted? --- Yes
Been on TV? --- No
Shot a gun? --- Yes
Skinny-dipped? --- Yes
Gave someone stitches? --- No
Eaten whole habenero pepper? --- No
Ridden a surfboard? --- Yes
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? --- No
Had surgery? --- Yes
Streaked? --- No
Been taken by ambulance to hospital? --- Yes
Passed out when not drinking? --- Yes
Peed on a bush? --- No
Donated Blood? --- Yes
Grabbed electric fence? --- Yes
Eaten alligator meat? --- Yes
Eaten cheesecake? --- Yes
Eaten your kids' Halloween candy? --- Yes
Killed an animal when not hunting? --- Yes
Peed your pants in public? --- No
Snuck into a movie without paying? --- No
Written graffiti? --- No
Still love someone you shouldn't? --- No
Think about the future? --- Yes
Been in handcuffs? --- Yes
Believe in love? --- Yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? --- Yes

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um, since you haven't been arrested, AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, I noticed that you've been in handcuffs. Hmmm...

Lori Hurst said...

When I was Studentbody Vice President, we went to a leadership training camp in the summer and one day we visited a jail. I was the prisoner - OK?!?

Man ....

Jennifer said...

What was your "hypothetical" crime?

Lori Hurst said...

If I remember right it was being the shortest/smallest. Pick on the little girl ...

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you should have been the plaintiff.

Cherri said...

I forgot that I did smuggle something into another country, a dog from Sweden to Norway (now how did I get talked into that anyway?)

Court said...

I'm just trying to figure out which 2 you cheated on...:)