30 June 2009

Flower Dissapointment

You pretty much know you messed up, are a crappy photographer, didn't think, etc when you look back at your flower photos and your best 'flower' photo is an arrangement in my sisters new cabin that was a housewarming gift .... and not even flowers, just ... plants!


I have to admit, the light was hitting it just right and it was a beautiful arrangement, but still ....





Gary and my Dad got fields of flowers with the nephews sitting in them - huge fields. I didn't go on that hike and when I went to go - we went to get fishing permits instead ... not a very photogenic outing. If I find Gary's photos - I will post one - just so you can see how stupid I am.

Everywhere you looked, there were yellow flowers growing ...


... so I guess I picked out the purple so they wouldn't feel left out:

Purple flowers and driftwood


Tiny blossoms


Wild Iris


And, yes, a bunch of yellow flowers

No comments: