03 June 2009

Rat Dog Part II

Charlie, like I said in my earlier post, does seem to like to be 'sheared'. Maybe the wind resistance is less, she is probably 5 lbs lighter and when she jumps you can see her muscles (and my mom said she looked fat ... I think it was the hair, OK, maybe a little fat).


Action Charlie:
EEEK!

I don't know if it is the mouth full of teeth, or the creepy white eye but she looks seriously demented in this photo! She reminds me of the alien in that cartoon, man I can't remember what it is called ... you know - set in Hawaii, little girl being raised by her big sister. Some naughty alien is punished and sent to the planet - does a great Elvis impersonation ... the mouth full of teeth is EXACTLY the same (Just Charlie is not blue...).

I am one of those moms who put up with my daughter watching Disney movies and cartoon shows for 20 some odd years, but hate them - don't watch them with her ... go ahead - judge me - they annoy me. Gary on the other hand enjoys them, thus he watches movies with her and I supervise her on the computer playing at www.disney.com.

Works for us.

Anyone who knows the name of the move ... it is going to bug me until I remember it or you tell me ...

4 comments:

Shel said...

The movie you're thinking of is Lilo & Stitch and I can see the resemblance you are talking about, too funny.

Jennifer said...

Holy Hound of the Baskervilles, Batman!

Cherri said...

NIce action shot of Charlie - serious air time.

ashley said...

Awe I miss charlie. he was such a good dog in norway!