06 June 2009

Again With The Pomp and Circumstance ...

And this time in red. My photos turned out dark and crappy. My dads had more light but just a wee bit out of focus, and Gary nailed it with his baby Nikon coolpix 12 megapixel, 7x zoom camera - thing is smaller than a deck of cards - I am SO going to get me one ... or better!

Crappy Photo 1 (at least I hit the handover):


Crappy Photo 2 (hit the handshake):


Dads photo of the hat toss:

(there is a very happy Ryan in the middle of that)

Walking to the car with friends:

Well, I have been trying to load the video Gary took for over an hour now and it is a wee bit long but this is ridiculous! I think I might post this and add it to a post above this on its own if it does not finish in three ... two ... one ...

Ok, in the time I have been waiting for this, I have learned how to edit videos using Windows Movie Maker, cut out a clip in the middle, thus making it small enough for my Photobucket account to upload it and pasted the link ...

NEVERMIND - got it working on blinking Blogger after learning how to splice it and take a chunk out of the middle of it (miss the announcement of his name, but I really don't care anymore - later I might go re-edit and throw in a wee bit more of the first part and get it).

Whew! At least I am learning how to edit video!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yay Ryan! Your "crappy" photos turned out mighty fine compared to the ones of Jared I just automatically deleted for being way too dark.

Lori Hurst said...

My 'crappy' photos probably looked exactly like yours until I fixed them in PhotoShop! I can't get them any better without them getting grainy ... bah!

Jennifer said...

That's so exciting! Good job on the video. Best part - nonchalantly moving the tassle from the right to the left.

Laura said...

Congratulations to Ryan, Mom and Dad! Your pictures all look great.

I thought it was a very nice ceremony. Short and to the point. I was impressed by the speed at which the teachers said the names of the graduates!

Now you can recover from two hectic weekends.