17 June 2009

Nice View

Well, apartment hunting is as unfun as I remember it being. Will be nice to be done with it and back home again (and yet on to another adventure - family vacation and my Moms 70th birthday next week, but guess who will be stepping off an airplane from Australia in Denver?).

Until then, at least in between bouts of apartment 'views', or trying to find a store that sells Ryans cell phone charger since he forgot his and our only way of communicating, or just flat out being lost I get this lovely view out of my hotel room:

3 comments:

Cherri said...

Was operation apartment hunt successful? Nice view out your window

Lori Hurst said...

I think so. He does not know anyone and so we are going with the living on his own route rather than with a total stranger.

I found an acceptable apartment so tomorrow I am going to show him some I saw - but I am pretty sure we will get the one I like - if not - we will have to go back to the drawing board - more money, or something - since I have exhausted a very narrow set of requirements.

Court said...

Good luck! Apartment hunting can be so frustrating. And then, when you finally find one that works, you feel like you one the lottery!