02 March 2010

Urgh ...


Seriously - last thing I really remember without being all in a haze of barfing and fever and chills was writing the last post. The clue that maybe things weren't great was that I didn't post it right away because my 'head didn't feel right' and I felt like I needed to re-read it first. Which 3 hours later ... I didn't ... posted it anyway and crashed and burned in bed.

What is today? Tuesday? That's not so bad, wasn't that Saturday? - I only lost 3 days (felt like 7, thank you, very much).

I am SERIOUSLY NOT LOVIN MY 'PUTER. One screen is very debilitating. Especially when said screen decides to have 'seizures' every now and again - as Ryan puts it - I would just call it 'spazzing out'. Either way you say it - it is annoying and I don't trust it. My new graphics card is on the way with a 99% chance of that fixing the problem - so sometime on Wednesday I will be a very happy girl ...

Well, off to catch up on my 139 e-mails, all your blogs, facebook, and whatnot then probably crawl back in bed, sweating and shaking



Life is good ....

Oh, and since I have no photos to post. Gary saw my rose photos and told me my tripod needed to be higher to be able to see the tops of the roses (you wonder why I can't figure out this stuff myself ...) so I took more rose photos:

Later ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's one beautiful picture, Lori. You've got photo skills I envy!