05 March 2010

One Day ... Countdown ...

The masks are hung in there new spot right next to indoor Garden #1. I think I am resorting to an unknown idolatry to help my plants grow. These guys should at least scare them into shape!


The tops of our brand spanking new end tables for the master bedroom are nearly finished:


The bodys - cinched tight, till they will be loosed from their bonds tomorrow ....

And ... we are off to see Alice in Wonderland in a wonderful theatre - Alamo Draft House - where you eat dinner while you watch the movie ... weird but it works.

Then back home ... to finish out the day and start looking towards tomorrow.

Which will involve:




Packing

Driving

Goodbyes

Leaving













Alone

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Enjoy - I heard Alice in Wonderland is great. It's looks weird to me, so let me know what you think!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. Did you ever get your indoor garden the way you like it? Hope your trip is non-eventful (I think you know what I mean.).

Lori Hurst said...

Kristie - I liked it! It was a little wacked, but, then again, so am I. The only problem was a lot of what Johnny Depp said you couldn't understand - vital stuff - very frustratiing. Looking forward to buying it and watching it with the words for the hearing impared on so I can figure out what I missed!

Sarah - I am not leaving - only Gary ... but not to fear - I will be leaving to head over there on the 16th so - pretty soon. And I hope it is uneventful too ... although I seriously have NO IDEA what you are talking about!