28 March 2010

Home!!!



Well, OK: Australian Home!!!

I know y'all - with the leader of the pack being Gary - are going to ban me from posting photos of my flowers, but they were such TROOPERS while we were gone. We left with four blooms not blossomed, came back to a beautiful bouquet of flowers with only a quarter of an inch of water left in them:





Y'all are sick of them, so I thought ... I'll put them somewhere with something in the background! Spruce things up a bit! The choice was between my bedroom with a suitcase that looks like it exploded all over the room, or Story Bridge ... because we all know you have not seen enough photos of Story Bridge, right?


So, like every wonderful vacation ... it had to end. A gloomy day ahead full of chores:


- unpack
- put away all my crap
- clean up the place
- empty garbage (the garbage chute scares me)
- laundry
- dishes
- study up on Melbourne


because in four days - we head back to the airport and on to Melbourne for five, fun filled, adventurous, photographically beautiful (*crosses fingers*) days.



Poor, poor me ...

No comments: