24 March 2010

"My Crap"

So ... this morning Gary tells me that I pulled a 'bait & switch' on y'all in yesterdays post. He says that I put SWMBO in the title and then (and I quote) put a bunch of "my crap" above it before writing about SWMBO's origins.

I told him that I had received at least one comment, and I believe a few more that some of you enjoy when I put in a photo lesson, or my play in Photoshop.

He does not believe me.

So to spite him (and apparently y'all) here is a bunch of "my crap" that I have been playing with.

********************

Last night when the sun was going down:




********************

Last night playing with depth of field. Short depth of field (lights on bridge out of focus):

Long depth of field (lights on bridge are in focus):

********************

Had a beautiful sunrise this morning and took a ton of photos:

Hot air balloon (posterized):



Same photo as above - just 'posterized':






********************

And because Jen asked about it in the comments - this is the grid of prints hanging in the living room (and were behind the flower photos - my long list of crap ...):

There ...

I feel better now.

Off to pack - leaving for the airport in two hours.

The hotel has Internet so I will be 'seeing' y'all in Cairns next ...

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love what "posterize" did to the sky. Very neat effect.

Shel said...

Lori, I love your 'lessons'.. I admire your photography so much and one of these days when I get over my stupid migraines and laziness and some busy craziness, I want to come over and learn some things from your amazingness, cuz YOU ROCK!

Court said...

Glad Jen inquired, b/c I love your grid of prints!