01 February 2010

"A More Upbeat Blog" ...


Gary e-mailed me and requested a 'more upbeat blog'. Now that I have titled this one 'A More Upbeat Blog' - technically I have delivered ....

But here is something for ya: I AM CURRENTLY ON NUMBER 26,000 IN MY PHOTOS!!!

It can't be more upbeat than that - or insane ...

Gary wants another art project - this time of a photo I took in Wyoming / Idaho? At a funky little old place called 'Mormon Row' - don't ask me why - there is just a sign that says 'Mormon Row'. Of this barn:


For the life of me I can't figure out how to do the math to divide up the canvas. Too many photos through my head right now - things are spinning. Maybe tomorrow ...

3 comments:

A.J. said...

Lori, I think your anonymous poster is from Bangladesh.

Judging by your last post 'Never Gonna Happen', I think I've found the answer to your migraines!!

Cataloging 43,000 photos! have you ever wondered what Noah's family thought when he explained to his family... "Yeah, well... this voice told me it had to be 300 cubits long made from gopher wood"...
"No! I swear.. that's what he said".
Ease up there girl! Staring at 43,000 photos is bound to give anyone a migraine!

Lori Hurst said...

AJ - yeah, well - I'm possessed!

I had a hard time making myself stop last night at 2:00am but I am getting Jessie today. I am currently at photo 37,741 and it is the start of the Australia trip with my parents - including New Zealand and was just too daunting to start.

I have not done a spectacular job of tagging - and it is a really good thing that I like to take photos without people in them since I JUST HAD to identify everyone in every photo (unless it was over 15 people) due to my OCD. I will need to go look up on the 3 cruises, and a multitude of wildflower trips, to mention a few and double check the ports of calls / towns before I paste a label other than 'beach', 'underwater camera', etc on them, but it is a fine start.

I don't know why I have my teeth in this and can't let go - I truly have issues and a bit off my rocker!!!

Court said...

Mormon Row Barn: beautiful.