12 February 2010

Charlie

Since I know my husband, and he would rather have photos of Charlie than a Valentine ... here's a new post. But dangit! I'm leaving the sappy music on till I go to bed!!

I know I have said in jest that I go to Sonic because Charlie needs a ride ... and I am only lying partially. The dog LOVES her ride. Loves to hang her head out the window - and when it is 35 degrees outside - this is not just Diet Coke addiction spurring me on ...

At the risk of killing us both, I thought I would give you my view of my crazy dog when we are off our our 'jaunts':

OK, it's blurry - but that is her head ... hair swept back by the wind, sniffing what ever a dog can smell from the car ...

Here she is in the passenger seat - just chillin ...


We do like our drives ...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Listen, I am pretty relaxed on weird standards. I mean, it's me. But, I gotta tell you, dog photos for Valentines, that is sitcom. Truly. You have brightened my day b/c I can't stop imagining Gary gazing lovingly at pictures of Charlie and sighing. Sorry Gary!

Lori Hurst said...

OK, OK, it wasn't his VALENTINE!!! I said he would rather get photos of the dog than get a valentine (depending on what it was ....)