24 March 2009

To Make up for my Potty Mouth ...

I give you the 'Guardian Angel Catholic Church'. It is adorable and was just outside of town.

And it is a wee bit more adorable now that I photoshopped out a light pole and a bunch of wires messing up the photo:






OK, different religion, but Angels! And Stained Glass Windows! I deserve a few brownie points is all I'm sayin'...

Gary read the first paragraph of my last post and didn't even bother to finish it - just called me right up from work and mentioned something about a 'potty mouth'. He hadn't even seen my earlier warning or anything - I guess he just thought it was time to 'talk me down'!

Maybe Idaho will let me in now ... (I guess you would have to read the last posts comments)

7 comments:

Cherri said...

angels redeem potty mouth - you are okay in my book. I still am not a big fan of angels wings - do angels really have wings, or do they travel through the power of thought - you know, I envision myself somewhere, and then I am there? Just curious!

Liz said...

beautiful. I just went on the 10 commandments hike with the scouts and got to see all these beautiful churches downtown. The Methodist one was my absolute favorite. Wish I had had my camera.

Lori Hurst said...

I am pretty sure in my book that angel wings are just symbolic - not a mode of transportation. I mean, how would you know they were an angel if they didn't have wings? Yeah, halo, but I am not a big fan of halos - I like wings!

Court said...

Does profanity really count if you say it in your dreams?

Jennifer said...

To be perfectly honest, cussing is WAY far down on my list of personal improvements, and I'm pretty sure the Lord is okay with that right now. Priorities, ladies. You gave evidence of your goodness today. I commend you.

Leslie said...

All I have to say is that y'all are rubbin' off on be with your southern slang!

Laura said...

I love those old churches. They just look so inviting. And I love stained glass. The Catholic church I went to growing up had stained glass windows. I used to love to look at them during church. I kind of miss them on a more regular basis than just the temple.