27 March 2009

Done With the Wildflower Photos

I am imposing a stop to my playing with the wildflower photos I took the other week. I can't stop making crap and posting it and I am now duplicating photos y'all have seen before - so I told myself this is the end.

Trouble is ... I need my Photoshop 'fix' ... either go back in time and start harassing you with living in Norway, or forbid! my younger years again - or get some more photos taken!




You would think that I would stop with the scrapbooking stuff - most people do it and send off their pages to be printed up in a book ... mine go straight in the trash!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looking at your wildflower pics. bring back some good memories of Texas. I especially love the middle pic. in this post.

Jennifer said...

I vote you photoshop the feet!

Cherri said...

I have a blog you need to check out. It is seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

She cracks me up, whoever she is. You have to be able to laugh at the TAMN in all of us, (you'll get what that means when you see the blog) and laugh at mormon women.

I laughed so hard last night at her blog about young women, which is located on the left under favorite posts (quite a way down the page) You also have to understand the satire and irony she uses.

Court said...

I find your flower photos and your Norway trips very soothing--my own personal meditation zone. Although your younger years were a total blast. Do whatever you like! It's your blog! :)

Catherine Schulthies said...

Lori, I love your wildflower pages...especially the last Bluebonnet one. Makes me miss Texas!

Carol Beck said...

i love your flower pics!!!!! please don't stop!!!!!