09 March 2009

My List of Things To Do is Not Progressing

But I don't seem to care. Stayed up all night and discovered the Holy Grail of Photoshop - taking a .JPEG graphics file and converting it to a .PNG or .GIF file (yeah, yeah, yeah - you don't know what that means & you don't care ... it makes the background transparent - which is a big deal in my neck of the woods).

Decided to treat myself after the dentist and his hygienist tortured me for an hour this morning by editing a file.

Before:

After: Cool, but have absolutely no use for it what so ever. Will count it as practice.

(Not bad for a photo I shot out of a moving car ... while driving, though)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am very impressed. I am intrigued by photoshop, but not sure I have the patience for it. For now, I will just continue to enjoy your creations!

bandnerdtx said...

Wow! Found your blog through Condron. Beautiful picture.

http://bandnerdtx.wordpress.com

Liz said...

You have some mad skills. I would so frame that. The fact that you pass that building so often makes it a part of your life and earns it a spot on your wall. It would look really cool.

Cherri said...

I think it is much more artsy with the change- kind of spookier! I agree, a building you pass so often has to have major significance!