26 March 2009

Having Way Too Much Fun ...

I have spent pretty much the last 48 hours working with Photoshop except when I have been sleeping. I discovered how to do some really cool things and how to make some of my own ... infrastructure ... for lack of a better word - to build my photos upon: clipping masks, frames, brushes out of .PNG files etc. It has been too much fun to stop - but since I went to bed at 2:00 and was up at 4:00 because I could not stop thinking about it - I need to stop or my body will stop me.

Most of what I have been playing with is building a set of tools, so nothing visible to put on my blog - except - this photo used a mask that I made, and used about 5 new techniques I learned - so I thought I would post it (and it is cute of Ryan). I know, it just looks like a photo with uneven, blurry edges ... go figure - it makes me happy.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I think it's absolutely awesome. And he is so dang cute.

Shel said...

It is pretty cool!! You are rockin' your photoshop skills!! One of these days I'm going to stop and get down and dirty in photoshop.. I'm soooo jealous!

Leslie said...

way to go. I love it!

Court said...

I would love to stop by sometime and check out your photos!

Jennifer said...

Who is that baby boy? I didn't realize how grown up he's become until I saw this picture. I liked the edges very much. Could you make something look like something torn out of an old newspaper? That would be cool for wedding pictures, like from old society pages. Do people do society pages anymore? I mean real people.