16 March 2009

Dumb

What is dumb?

A) Going to get your sons passport renewed on the first day of spring break when their hours of operation on any given week are M-F 9:00am - 1:00pm thus having to pull them out of school otherwise....

B) Going shopping with said son who wanted whole milk and I told him we needed at most 4 - with our 3 gallons of 2% or it would go bad ... said son only hearing the word 'four' thus getting 4 gallons of whole milk - and me not even noticing when we checked out.

Anyone out there that wants a gallon or two of milk - come by the Hurst Shop-O-Rama!

I'm going back to bed now...

Addendum: Jen says I better blog that she came and got my excess milk so no one else tries to come shopping!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

We have to get Jeffrey's driver's license renewed, and I know it's going to be a zoo. I'm not looking forward to it!

Jennifer said...

Email me directions to your house! I need milk!

Court said...

You can tell you've still got a migraine when you don't even notice the extra gallons of milk while checking out. Hope you feel better soon.

Vicki said...

Hey, I wanted some milk too! That is so hilarious! I think my noodle story is funnier - but it has the same flavor. I thought I was perfectly clear, but a daughter thought otherwise. We ended up with gallons of cooked noodles.

You are so creative! I love what you find to write about.

Dad always said you were SO BRIGHT! I guess you are proving it now. It is so impressive that you have figured out how to do such creative things!