23 March 2009

On the way home:

Finishing up our road trip to Round Top, we saw two itty bitty adorable houses:

"Bluebonnet Cottage"


"Azalia House"

This had to be the biggest azalia bush I have seen in a while - maybe in comparison to the small house - took up half the front. Got some lovely photos of azalias from this one set of bushes - since they wrap around to the side of the house.

I especially liked the ones the sunlight was hitting:



Well, I have pretty much taken y'all on a round trip tour of our 'Road Trip To Round Top' - except I totally skipped a church we stopped at: the 'Guardian Angel Catholic Church' since I have been skipping over stained glass windows and playing with flowers and adorable little towns. I will get to them in a post here soon...

I will also probably have to post a few more of my favorite flower photos - hope y'all can stand it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I want to live in the bluebonnet cottage! Will someone dream up what the inside is like for me and describe it in detail? Oh I would love to live there!

Lori Hurst said...

Are you planning on taking your kids, or do they stay in the garage? Seriously looks like a studio apartment to me - just one biggish/little room! (I am invisioning the Old Woman in the Shoe - but you are not old and the house is is not very 'shoelike')