24 March 2009

International Chip

Gary called me this morning via the Marriott phone and we chatted - I thought he was still at work, just late until he said that he was at the hotel - can't imagine what that just cost Exxon!

His phone is apparently missing, not surprisingly, the international chip. Verizon is shipping one to my house since they won't ship internationally - overnight, and his work is pulling the one in his old phone and shipping that to my house for good measure. I then just need to overnight ship it to Gary and maybe, just maybe my sanity will stay intact!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Exxon really ought to foot the bill since they gave the crappy phone in the first place.

Lori Hurst said...

Oh, they will be footing all the bills - I just know Gary and he would never send in an expense report with daily calls of 45 minutes to home - it is just not in him, so I was afraid that e-mail was going to be our primary form of communication - and well that I would get weird, but apparently it is too late on that one ...