07 March 2009

Picky, Picky, Picky ...

I KNEW when I talked to Gary about my Preikestolen photo what he would say - "The words need to be on the side so you can still see the water" - not "Cool" or "Neat-o" (Can you hear him saying that? Me neither) and OF COURSE they needed to be on the side - that was just harder and I did it quick and dirty BUT I COULD DO IT - that was the point. But today was a slow day so:

There, better.

(If this makes no sense it is because I have been talking to Gary the entire time I made the photo and posted this post - I will tell him 'hi' from you!)

Note: when I say 'my Preikestolen photo' I mean this version - Gary took this shot (well a shot that I have enhanced in Photoshop to bring out the colors on a rainy day). I don't want to take credit for this spectacular photo. It is a treacherous hike and I would never have made it, especially since a bunch of it was on wet, slippery granite rock.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It does look better this way. Seeing the water makes the picture even scarier!

Shel said...

ah yes... it does look quite nice like this and I like the black better than the white on this picture... nice!