02 November 2008

Withdrawls

Well, I'm back....

Was very unhappy to find this note on the door to the Internet Cafe on the ship on the first day. Didn't quite contemplate getting back off, but knew it was not going to be smooth sailing for me. I like to stay connected ... and apparently I am addicted to blogging. I missed it, so typed up a few blogs while on the ship to post once the computer got fixed (it didn't) or I came home.


Had a thoroughly enjoyable time, ate way too much, sat way too much while Bonne worked out, had wonderful conversations with Bonne and since most of you read this out of order and have read the Halloween post and already know - had a hysterically funny time on board!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I missed your blog this week! You have some serious catching up to do!

I'm glad you had a great time, and I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

Cherri said...

I actually had time to clean my house because I couldn't read your blog daily! Keep blogging -(I hate to clean1)