25 November 2008

Road to Hana

Drove "The Road to Hana" today. I would say no deadly incidents occurred, but it is quite a treacherous road - a bazillion hairpin curves and over 50 one lane bridges so it had potential. Ryan got especially excited when Gary decided to drive it while shelling his own pistachio nuts. Somehow the kid thought maybe his hands and head should have been fully directed at paying attention to the road.

I took quite a few photos, but just went through them and I am not impressed - they are all crap. Displaying them on an old clunky laptop doesn't help, but still .... crap.
We were going to get up at 3:00am and watch the sunrise at the top of the mountain tomorrow, but when Gary came to bed - begged off for another day - which was fine by me. I am pooped. I think we will drive the loop around the little mountain tomorrow and just take it easy, see if we can all get some rest.

Try not to die ...

No comments: