27 November 2008

Funniest Moment on the Trip

I'm bored. We are checking out in a few minutes and so I thought that it would be my last possible moment to 'share'. And since I don't think there is going to be anything funny in the least in the next 24 hours (and so now it ensures fun will be had, there you go...) I thought that I would share the funniest moment on the trip - unfortunately it was the first morning here. Gary and I went to a continental breakfast and left Ryan in bed. Not that you really need to know except for this moment, Ryan sleeps with covers over his head.

Anyway ... the maids come in. The clean the living room, the kitchen, the master bedroom, BOTH bathrooms and the kid has still not woken up to inform them someone is sleeping in condo. He says he woke up a split second before one of the maids pulled the covers off him and screamed to high heaven. Thankfully he had woken up and realized that someone was coming and it was not us - so he didn't say anything 'bad' but did start laughing.

They fled the condo to his laughter and by my estimation have been in since just long enough to change the towels and make the beds....

No comments: