12 November 2008

Just For Fun

I didn't have very cool photos of Neuschwanstein Castle (referring to yesterdays post) - it was a really gloomy day and to get a really cool shot:

You need to be in a helicopter or be on a bridge that is quite a hike to get to. (That photo also looks as if it has a filter over the lens). So - Shelley - THAT is a really cool photo of Neuschwanstein Castle! I would give the photographer credit - but I found it on the web and they were not listed.

But I did have other shots of 'the castle'! These are from Lego Land in Denmark:


It was also a gloomy day, and winter - I will have to go back (to the real one) in the summer.


This is a famous line of very old shops on the harbor in Bergen, Norway:

This is their Norway section:


And a drunken photo of Nyhavn ('new harbor') in Copenhagen, Denmark:
It was fun to go. I thought it would be so lame and for 5 year olds. I ran out of batteries taking so many photos. It was fun to see all the places we had visited in Europe - in Lego - but more importantly: They were all miniature!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

fun! nice lego land pics.

Sarah said...

That is incredible. I change my
"4 places I want to visit" on my tag post. I have got to see that.

Jennifer said...

I always wanted to go to Legoland.

Laura said...

That one of the real castle is amazing. It's like right out of a fairy tale!

Designing for Legoland - what a cool job that would be!

Shel said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous shot of the castle! I really want to go now. I better start saving.

I have heard so many great things about Legoland and how pleasantly surprised people are when they go there. It's is amazing to think that all those structures are built with legos. My boys would go nuts to see that.