27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, we are on the home stretch. While y'all are eating turkey and stuffing, we will be schlepping through the airport then a jump to Honolulu and then the mother of all flights - an 11 hour flight to Houston - I swear Norway was quicker. We get in at 7:30 Houston time ... Friday morning. We leave our time today at 4:30pm.

All in all ... well ... the vacation was OK. That is the best I can summon up that is positive. I should be in better shape about it and I am actually a little sad we are leaving, but we did everything we set out to do - have driven every road there actually is on the island, taken a ton of photos. I just wish I had felt better, Ryan had wanted to be here and Gary had not had to try so hard to make the vacation great.

I will have to go home and see my photos on my large screen. I was definitely off my game when it came to photographing anything - so I am assuming ... crap - but Maui crap and that is pretty nice.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

It will be a quiet Thanksgiving! Just Ashley and the old folks. Kacie is spending the day with the inlaws, and so is Lisa down in Logan. The other kids are not coming home. We'll see them all for Christmas, and it should be fun. They only all have one day in common that they overlap, because Brandon had to come early and leave on the 27th, and Cara had to come on the 25th and leave the first week of january. Oh well, probably easier to visit when the group isn't so large!

Sorry about the plane ride home - I hope you survive it and get feeling better.