02 April 2009

Twelve O'clock Sunset

I am on a roll and so you all have to suffer. I found this frame and it was creepy weird that it looks exactly like a frame in a spare bedroom in our house in Norway (except I think it was white) and I took this picture of the sun setting some time after midnight (it set at about 1:00am at the latest in the summer and rose again about 3:00am - it was a bit weird to wake up to the sunrise and have hours more to sleep). So of course I post it, I hate to just file it away somewhere.


Ok, I went and found a photo from that room and the window is not exactly the same, but in my fake frame you can at least see the sun!



So I guess it looks more like this:

But I like the first window best.

(I normally took the photos with the window open)

2 comments:

Cherri said...

I would think so - window frames kind of block the view!

NikonSniper said...

great photos.
nikonsniper