02 April 2009

Got the Cool Apartment:

Gary said he was on floor 20-something, not the 30th. It one that is looking straight out onto the river walk. Think a high rise apartment on San Antonios river walk, but way bigger and that is where we get to live. For Gary to move in, from his Marriott Hotel room - he just walks across the street - literally right across the street. So walking to work will be a snap, which means I get the car to go adventuring.

Oh, and it it furnished - and Gary does not mind the furnishings, so no empty rooms staring at me in the house!

I think it will be cool to 'live' (really visit Gary living) in a big city right in the center. Walk to the market, everything near with the option of getting in you car and heading to any of the multitude of cool photo ops!

7 comments:

Linda said...

I am so excited for you! What an adventure. Sorry, if I sounded negative about the move. You know me, I was just worried about you! Now, I am just a little jealous. It will be wonderful!

Lori Hurst said...

You COMMENTED! I DID NOT mean to sound negative about your question, I only put it in there because it got me thinking when you left and I felt I didn't have an answer for you.

Laura said...

That looks like a fantastic place to live. You are going to have so much fun visiting Gary there. And so many adventures!

I can not wait to see the pictures you take and the souvenirs you bring back!

Stupid question - which city is Gary going to? I keep forgetting, and I'm too lazy to search.

A comment from Linda! Woo hoo! I see she has a blog - which is private. No fair!!

Lori Hurst said...

Gary is going to Brisbane, Australia.

Lori Hurst said...

Also - it is just north of Sydney.

Shel said...

Very cool looking building! It is going to be fun visiting there and the photo ops will be amazing!!

Jennifer said...

SO AWESOME.

I fantasize about high rise apartment living (minus kids, of course. In fact, minus husband; it always feels like a single gal thing.)